Wednesday, November 11, 2009



I am officially resigned! No more gossip blasts, no more blog, no more updates, no more scoop. The site has ended and you are now free to do what you want(Not that you were before.) Reason for this sudden withdraw from everyone and their scandals? No reason. As for my favorite drama filled clique, Oh i'll still hear from them in fact i'll still hear ALL of you. But this WILL NOT be the last time you'll hear from me, I'll be in for Another season. I will be back for a "FRESH" start, if you know what I mean. If you don't then you'll just have to wait till next year to see.


You know you'll miss me


xoxo,
GOSSIP GIRL




welcome

  • to Gossip girl the site about the Upper East Side
    by the Upper East Side
    FOR the Upper East Side



    gossip

  • The latest 411 on ALL the people.

    EVERY Scandal I receive will be posted.

    Disclaimer:All the real names of people,places,and events have been altered or abbreviated to protect the innocent,Namely me.
    SEND TIPS!

    Photos are HIGHLY encouraged.


    xoxo.gossipgirl9@yahoo.com
    POST A QUESTION

    ­ Questions & Gossip

    E-Blast

    Intriguing breaking news and gossip blasts sent straight to your phone!
    SUBSCRIBE

    Enter your email address:

    LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?