Wednesday, April 28, 2010



You're Probably All Wondering Why I've Decided To Come Back To This Juicy Site And Start Running It Again. It's Because I've Missed All Of The Juicy Gossip Being Passed Around, Shared, Etc.

Since I'm Back, I Want Even MORE JUICER GOSSIP. Right Now, I'm Looking For A New Source. Send Me An Email At: xoxo.gossipgirl9@yahoo.com. You Will Remain Anonymous On The Site But If You Would Like, You Are Welcome To Tell Me Who You Are. Although, I Will NOT Tell You Who I Am. Sorry, Boys And Girls. So, Are You Interested? Email Me.

Be Sure To Spread The Word That I'm Back.
Until The Next Post, You Know You Love Me.


xoxo,
GOSSIP GIRL




welcome

  • to Gossip girl the site about the Upper East Side
    by the Upper East Side
    FOR the Upper East Side



    gossip

  • The latest 411 on ALL the people.

    EVERY Scandal I receive will be posted.

    Disclaimer:All the real names of people,places,and events have been altered or abbreviated to protect the innocent,Namely me.
    SEND TIPS!

    Photos are HIGHLY encouraged.


    xoxo.gossipgirl9@yahoo.com
    POST A QUESTION

    ­ Questions & Gossip

    E-Blast

    Intriguing breaking news and gossip blasts sent straight to your phone!
    SUBSCRIBE

    Enter your email address:

    LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?